Saturday 13 April 2013

Harry Potter Wins The Cool Award



 photo DSC_0445_zps108857db.jpg


Currently undecided as to whether this below should be my new mug for work...  Would it make me cool?  Or a total loser?

I am a bit sick of having cold coffee though...  I might just try it.  ;)





I went with my lovely friend Laura, who I'd not had a chance to hang out with for over a year.  She's getting ready to submit her PhD thesis in the next month or so, which is the culmination of 3.5 years of solid work. 
I wouldn't recommend it personally. ;)

But anyway, here we are on the Hogwarts bridge.  Many awesome moments filmed here!
















I went for a ride on the Night Bus!





Went down Diagon Alley, knocked on the door of number 4 Privet Drive, visited the Burrow and walked down the Great Hall.

For a Potter geek like me, it was all pretty cool and really worth the money.  Go and visit!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment